Tech Taster Week (13th – 17th May 2019)
Finished school or college, seeking a career in tech but not sure where to start? Join our 5-day ‘Tech Taster’ experience which has been designed to give you industry work experience and enhance your employability skills enabling you to be more confident and prepared for the working world.
During the event, you will:
- Gain invaluable insight by collaboratively working on a ‘real life’ tech project with a mentor who will guide you through your 5-day experience
- Develop a series of soft skills through sessions that will aid your professional development
- Get a unique look at what it is like to work for a company like Accenture and visit our flagship creative studio to understand how they use new technologies and innovation to create value and make a difference for clients
- Undertake various social activities, helping to understand the importance of networking and build key contacts at Accenture
- And finally, if you are a good fit for Accenture, you may be fast-tracked through our apprenticeship recruitment process
To be eligible you will be/have:
- Currently not in education or training, and either unemployed or seeking alternative employment opportunities
- Achieved minimum 200 UCAS points (80 points under the 2017 UCAS Tariff) from a Level 3 qualifications (e.g. A levels, BTEC) and GCSE Maths and English at C grade or above
- Available to attend the full 5 days, Monday 13th May – Friday 17th May from 9am – 5.30pm
- Flexible to travel to London Liverpool Street
Travel costs will be reimbursed, and breakfast and lunch will be provided throughout the event.
Applications will close Sunday 28th April and successful candidates will be notified by Wednesday 1st May.