Edinburgh Technology Degree Apprenticeship
Unlock the power of your mind
Discover how powerful minds can make unique contributions. Bring your own to a career at Accenture and see how you create change in the world around you. We empower you to be your best. We embrace who you are. We invest in your future.
We look for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas and are inspired to push boundaries.
Who we are and what we do
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We recognise that university isn’t for everyone and we are offering an exciting alternative. Our technology apprenticeship provides you with the opportunity to build innovative solutions for our clients by utilising the most cutting-edge technologies.
What you’ll learn
The best part is that you don’t need to have any technical experience. You will start your Accenture career with a comprehensive training and induction programme where you will develop a range of skills and gain some insight into working at Accenture.
You’ll develop expertise across a range of capabilities including digital, web, data, cyber security, cloud computing, project management, application and infrastructure development and business analysis. The apprenticeship lasts for 3 years, formal training throughout the programme is supplied by our university training provider (which may take up to 4 years), with a combination of on-the-job training, as well as structured training and courses.
What’s in it for you
· The opportunity to obtain a nationally recognised BSc Degree in Digital &Technology Solutions or Cyber Security whilst gaining invaluable work experience at the world’s leading management consulting & technology company
· Training and mentoring from subject matter specialists across Accenture – people who continue to maximise technology to transform businesses
· Regular performance reviews and a strong support network of mentors and buddies as we continuously invest in your future.
· Flexible study leave allowing you to manage your university obligations effectively
· Access to a diverse range of clubs, societies and networking groups
· Permanent employment at the end of the programme, free from university debt
What are we looking for
· A real curiosity about technology and a keen interest in building skills in this area. You’ll be a strong communicator with a logical mind-set, strong problem-solving abilities and able to work effectively in teams. Overall, we’re looking for a commitment and willingness to invest in your learning and development, devoting the time to training and study required.
· Flexibility to travel to different offices and client sites throughout the UK (non-study days)
· Scottish Highers or A Level or equivalent SCQF Level 6+ qualification
Deadline for applications is 29/02/2020. Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should suitable applicants be found.
Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory BPSS and SC security clearance, which means you can only apply for this role if you have 5 years’ continuous UK address history at the point of application.
Interested in this role?