CYBER SECURITY GRADUATE PROGRAMME 2020
We have exciting opportunities for recent and soon-to-be graduates to join our Accenture Security division. By 2030, cyberattacks could cost $90 trillion. Yet most providers only address one small part of security. Accenture is different. We lead the field with holistic approaches to help clients rethink everything, throughout the entire security lifecycle and across their value chains end to end. Using the coolest next-gen tech, you’ll have every chance to stay one step ahead of cybercrime and out-hack the hackers.
We’re looking for graduates from STEM disciplines (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) to join the Cyber Security stream of our graduate programme. Graduates who have studied cyber security or relevant topics is a distinct advantage. We also welcome applications from graduates who have relevant work experience, e.g. an internship in cyber security.
Our Cyber Security graduates work on pioneering security solutions that blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defence, application security and managed services for our wide range of clients.
· A minimum predicted 2:2 degree or higher
· Experience or demonstrated interest in cyber security is an advantage
· Strong teamwork skills
· Proven adaptability and experience learning in a continuously changing technology environment
· An eagerness to learn, and willingness to use that curiosity to solve technology problems
· An aptitude for solving problems; for example, breaking complex problems into smaller parts, before proposing potential solutions
· Effective communication skills; for example, listening to and accurately capturing others’ ideas, feedback and concerns, plus the ability to articulate ideas in a clear and engaging manner
· A willingness to push yourself outside of your comfort zone to discover something new. Therefore, a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn is key
· A desire for self-improvement
· Strong work ethic
· Flexibility to work on a diverse range of projects in various locations
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Training & Development
We’ll provide you with comprehensive training. This will include the possibility of individual self-study leading towards CISSP, CSM and ISO27001 lead auditor qualifications. You’ll also work alongside managers and senior managers with big-name client organisations -enabling you to develop skills in project management methodology, solutions delivery and security assessment.
We also offer:
· Dedicated training in our Technology Centre in one of our international core schools, followed by advanced cyber-security specialist training related to your role. We will support you as you develop your skills, gain industry certifications and engage in formal and informal leadership development opportunities.
· Through your project work, you will learn to design a plan of action for ongoing training using an extensive range of Accenture training resources, including our global learning portal.
Within our fast-growing Security team, we aim to help each individual progress at the right pace for them. Every employee has a dedicated career counsellor. Your career counsellor will be a more senior colleague who will help you plan your career, training, and professional development, and advise you on a path to promotion, which is determined by individual performance and business needs.
Rewards and Benefits
Accenture offers an attractive rewards package, in addition to your starting salary of €35,000, which includes:
· Paid overtime
· Generous annual leave allowance and 2 volunteer days
· External studies support and study leave
· Private healthcare
· Employee Share Purchase Plan: Accenture shares at a discount of up to 15%
· Pension from day one, matching contributions between 5 - 15% of your salary, depending on your age
· And more, which will be communicated to you when you receive your offer
DOES THIS APPEAL TO YOU? IF SO, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Interested in this role?